Call 911 for any Life-Threatening Emergency:
- Serious Injuries
- Any other incident which poses an immediate threat to life, health or the environment.
FOR ASSISTANCE WITH A CHEMICAL, BIOLOGICAL, RADIOLOGICAL OR OTHER INCIDENT THAT DOES NOT PRESENT AN EMERGENCY:
- Call EHS at 434.982.4911
- Our normal business hours are M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm
- After hours, a voice recording will provide guidance and allow you to connect to the University Operator who will receive your report and notify the appropriate EHS staff member on call to provide assistance.
IF YOU NEED TO REPORT ANY OF THE FOLLOWING, GO TO THIS PAGE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS.
- inpatient hospitalization of one or more persons
- loss of an eye
- a medical event i.e. heart attack
IF YOU NEED TO CONTACT A MEMBER OF THE EHS STAFF, OR IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT WHO TO CONTACT FOR YOUR SPECIFIC ISSUE:
- Refer to our Staff Directory to find contact information for EHS staff by name or area of expertise.
STILL NEED HELP WITH SOMETHING NOT ADDRESSED ABOVE?
- Feel free to call the main EHS phone number, 434.982.4911 and describe what you need. Our administrative team will assist you or connect you with the appropriate EHS staff.